A multinational insurance company present in 39 countries in Asia and Africa with more than 3,000 employees (excluding points of sale) & more than 1 billion USD turnover.
- The tool used was obsolete resulting in massive waste of time for the sales reps (100% manual data entry) and poor choice of product for customers
- Difficult for marketing and sales to define a customer knowledge and retention plan
- High attrition rate (+20%) due to increased competition
Design and implement an innovative subscription tool with an impeccable user experience :
- Subscription in less than 10 min (vs. 45-50 min before)
- Minimization of manual entries
- Personalization of products by customer
Implement a simple but wholistic customer retention tool for insurance agents. The tool is focused on results (reduction of the attrition rate for each agent’s portfolio).
Fully agile methodology project with mixed team : Nimbleways & company’s marketing & tech team. We ran the project in one-week sprints.
- Subscription compressed in 10 min with prioritization of information
- Automation of several input fields by automatic reading of driving licence, registration card
- Smart presentation of product offers according to customer’s profile (product matrix)
- Full visibility on customers at risk of leaving and several retention levers available at click in the platform (texts, whatsapp, gifts, loyalty points)
- Prototype (high fidelity screens) produced in 2 weeks
Increased revenues per customer (thanks to smart choice of products)
- Attrition reduced by 3-4 points in first year